myCloudDoor Solutions SL has a general complainst channel that allows employees and other persons related to the company, such as directors, shareholders, suppliers, contractors or subcontractors, to report irregularities of potential importance, including financial and accounting irregularities, that violate the provisions of the Code of Conduct of the company, or of any other nature, that they notice within the organization.
1. Communication will be made through the following channels:
- Via e-mail: email@example.com
- And/or to the postal address: Calle de la Basílica, 19 7B 28020 Madrid.
2. Complaints will be received and analyzed by the company’s Ethics Committee.
3. The confidentiality of the reports received is guaranteed, respecting at all times the rights of the complainant and the reported. Anonymous communications will be accepted, as long as they contain the minimum data necessary to carry out an investigation of the reported facts.